Episode 33: Unlocking Brand Expression & Expansion with Dorene Olsen (USA)Feb 17, 2023
In this episode of Legal Creatives, we are joined by Dorene Olsen from the USA to discuss unlocking brand expression and expansion. We explore how you can use branding to get your business noticed, create an emotional connection with customers and ultimately expand your reach.
Dorene Olsen is an amazing Brand Builder helping Ambitious Creatives + Influencers Expand Their Brand Thru Voice, Messaging, and Presence. In this Podcast Episode, Dorene shares her insights on unleashing your brand and how it can be used as a competitive advantage. If you’re looking to get the most out of your branding efforts or expand your reach to attract the right customers, this podcast episode has got you covered! Don't miss out on this great conversation!
Here's what you will learn in this Episode:
- Why wearing the same uniform is going to hinder your brand creation and expansion?
- What is Branding? It's the memory we create in the room. How do you want to be remembered?
- How to be Apple and not just a regular PC product: Branding turns your services into the most desired products!
- Why owning your words is the best strategy for building and expanding both a personal and a corporate brand.
- What are some of the practical ways to identify and find your words?
- Great examples for both personal and corporate brands.
✨✨ Bonus: Practical tips for finding your words and giving you permission to be yourself.
📲 Follow Dorene Olsen
Dorene's 21 Days + 21 Ways to Build Your Brand Bootcamp delivering wins ✨ is happening faster than planned. Beaming and bright. Helping ambitious creative leaders use their voice, powerful message and presence in an unconventional and fun way to attract their best people. Seeing campers in full throttle energy and showing up for themselves and each other. Next BrandCamp starts 3/7/ 23. ✨ You’re invited ✨ Click here for more information
Want free tips on branding? Join Dorene's FB Group for behind the scenes tips and strategies!
Like this episode? Take the Next Step!
👉 Go to legalcreatives.com/now to join the school for the transformation of legal services.
Subscribe to The Legal Creatives Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends and Colleagues on Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram and tag us at Legal Creatives!
✅ Wab to receive Legal Creatives' updates and news? Subscribe to the Legal Creatives newsletter at legalcreatives.com/newsletter 📧
Thanks for listening!