Episode 35: Developing Metaverse Mastery with Ian Corzine (USA)Mar 08, 2023
In episode 35 of the Legal Creatives Podcast, host Tessa Manuello sits down with attorney Ian Corzine to discuss the recent explosion of activity in the Metaverse and its implications for the law.
Together they explore topics such as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), the Metaverse, and the legal implications these new technologies have for brands and businesses, creators and artists, and look at some practical strategies that can be implemented today to take advantage of the metaverse from a business perspective.
In this cutting edge discussion, Ian offers his unique perspective as a lawyer and an entrepreneur with a real passion and vision for the metaverse. Don’t miss out on this thought-provoking conversation that dives into how technology is quickly changing the legal and business landscape! Please note this is not legal advice. This is about the Metaverse, NFTs and leveraging strategically for entrepreneurs, business owners and also lawyers who want to enter the Metaverse.
Here's what you will learn in this Episode:
- What is the Metaverse, really? What's the difference between the Metaverse, VR Virtual Reality and NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens)?
- Why so many brands are already using the Metaverse? What's the added value of having a 3D space in the Metavere?
- What are NFTs and how useful can they be for creators and entrepreneurs but also for businesses and organizations?
- Why virtual lands in the Metaverse is the future of work, customer relationships, marketing and advertising?
- What is the status of legislations for the Metaverse, NFTs and Cryptocurrency?
- What are some of the practical ways to leverage the Metaverse, Cryptocurrencies and NFTs to start a business or to grow an existing business?
Don't miss out on this great conversation with Ian Corzine, from Metaverse Mastery!
Liked this episode?
👉 Want to explore the Metaverse with Ian? 🤖🌌 Go to nas.io/metaverse-beginnings to join Ian's free Metaverse Community or upgrade to Metaverse Mastery at metaversemastery.io
👉 Want to future-proof your legal practice? ⚖️💡Go to legalcreatives.com/now to join the school for the transformation of legal services.
🎧 Subscribe to The Legal Creatives Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends and Colleagues on Linkedin, Twitter, or Instagram and tag us at Legal Creatives!
✔️ Get Legal Creatives' updates & news by subscribing to the newsletter at legalcreatives.com/newsletter 💙
Thanks for listening to the Podcast today!