Episode 36: Behind the Scenes of The Human Centered Law Firm Model with Demetrio Zema (Australia)Mar 16, 2023
Join Demetrio Zema 🎙️, the founder of award-winning law firm Law Squared, as he shares his insights on how to create a human-centered law firm in this episode of the Legal Creatives Podcast 🎧. Along with anecdotes from his own journey, Demetrio explains why having a vision for client service and innovation is critical to success 💡. Having launched Law Squared's disruptive model that broke free from traditional legal practice norms—and won them several prestigious awards—Demetrio has an inspiring story full of tips and advice for aspiring lawyers and entrepreneurs alike! Tune into this must-listen podcast and learn more about the Human Centered Law Firm Model today! 🤓
Demetrio is the founder and director of Law Squared 🏢, a NewLaw firm specialising in working with Australia’s leading disruptive businesses, corporates, ASX listed entities and multi-national clients 🌏. Founded in 2016, Law Squared has grown rapidly to become ‘Australia’s most innovative law firm’ and become a leader in NewLaw and legal innovation 🚀.
Leading a globally recognised NewLaw firm, Demetrio has received numerous awards and recognitions 🏆 for the growth, impact and innovation Law Squared has achieved since its launch in 2016. Outside of law and entrepreneurship, Demetrio plays an active part in the not-for-profit community and is currently Chair of the Board of the Victorian Deaf Society Ltd (Expression Australia) and director of The Pride Fund Ltd 🌈. Demetrio also plays an active role as director of Zema Estate 🍷 a wine and agricultural business located in Coonawarra, South Australia 🇦🇺.
Here's what you will learn in this Episode: 🎓
1. Law Squared legal business model and how it differs from traditional law firms? 💼
2. Demetrio's journey and why he founded Law Squared? 🚀
3. The success and impact Law Squared has achieved since its launch in 2016? 🌟
4. What are some of the advantages of implementing such a value-based new business model? 💰
5. Get a walk through the process of pricing legal services under this radically new value-based pricing approach 💵
6. What role does technology play in this new legal business model and how it brings value to better serve clients? 🤖
7. Branding! Law Squared recently rebranded as Human-Centered Law. Why did he rebrand the firm and what difference did it make? 🌟
8. What advice would you give to law firms considering adopting a radically new approach as you did? What are some practical tips you would give or best practices? 💡
Don't miss out on this great conversation with Demetrio Zema, from Law Squared!
Liked this episode?
👉 Want to future-proof your legal practice? ⚖️💡Go to legalcreatives.com/now to join the school for the transformation of legal services.
🎧 Subscribe to The Legal Creatives Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends and Colleagues on Linkedin, Twitter, or Instagram, and tag us at Legal Creatives!
✔️ Get Legal Creatives' updates & news by subscribing to the newsletter at legalcreatives.com/newsletter 💙
Thanks for listening to the Podcast today!